In a new video produced by South African Tourism, 21 places and activities in the country are listed as must-see attractions, ranging from the Garden Route to the Hole in the Wall on the Wild Coast to Soweto. Check how many you have been to.
Watch the video:
— South Africa Tourism (@VisitSA_UK) February 1, 2020
- Stand on top of Table Mountain.
2. Encounter penguins at Boulders Beach.
3. Sip on world-class vintages in the Winelands.
4. Head underground at Cango Caves.
— SA RoadTripAdventure (@SARTADVENTURE) July 20, 2017
5. Road trip along the Garden Route.
6. Meet gentle giants at Addo Elephant Park.
7. Marvel at the Hole in the Wall on the Wild Coast.
8. Hike the Otter Trail.
9. Experience township life in Soweto.
10. Discover the past at the Apartheid Museum.
11. Feel the vibe in Johannesburg’s Maboneng District.
12. Time travel at the Cradle of Humankind.
13. Soak up the views of the Panorama Route in Mpumalanga.
Blyde River Canyon, South Africa 🇿🇦 | Photography by Jacques Crafford pic.twitter.com/hULrVHIddB
— Earth 🌍 (@earthescope) June 4, 2018
14. See the Big Five at Kruger National Park.
15. Ride the rapids in the Green Kalahari.
16. Smell the wildflowers in Namaqualand.
17. Explore the historic battlefields in KwaZulu Natal.
18. Touch the sky in the Drakensberg.
19. Soak up Durban’s Golden Mile.
20. Traverse the Valley of a Thousand Hills.
21. Balloon over the Magaliesberg.
The recent rains have completely changed the landscape and cleared the air, making for unforgettable scenery. pic.twitter.com/EZ0ArAyEU4
— Bill Harrops Balloon (@Harrops_Balloon) November 25, 2019